Monday, September 5, 2011

Labour Day - productive day!

What a busy and great day it has been. I began with an early tee time with my family. We all played fairly well in the cool, breezy morning. After a lunch at the club, I strapped myself into the sewing machine and plowed my way through alterations... three golf shirts taken in, black pants hemmed, elastic added to jeans that were then shortened, a white capris made a size slimmer, a top and a dress shortened, and one of my new pants hemmed and finished!


Then I took a break and started watching the last day of the golf tournament while knitting more of the cape back. A perfect day so far, and now I am putting a lasagne in the oven, and considering opening a bottle of wine... mmmm.


Hope your long weekend was a good one too :)

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

After lasagna and wine, I'd need my pants made....BIGGER! ;0)