Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

On this bonus Tuesday off work, I am free to do what I like...(no family visiting, no obligations at all, just a free day)... After an early golf game, on a lovely morning, I have puttered around finishing some odd sewing repairs, and finishing some bead projects that were on the back burner. Here's the beaded necklaces...





And here is the newly blocked tank top....



Now the rest of the day is for relaxing with my book and enjoying the rest of the afternoon on the deck. The breeze is light, the temperature is warm (but not too hot) and the zebra finch (Ben) is chirping and enjoying his summer location.... hanging from the beam above my chair...

Tonight we will ride our bikes down to Port Dalhousie and watch the fireworks off the end of the pier. What a great day. Happy Canada Day..

No comments: