Sunday, August 30, 2009

Short Attention Span

While I am still working on a blanket and a wrap... I could not resist casting on a scarf and mittens to match... the pattern was in my head and I had this lovely Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK in burgundy, so off I went, and here is the scarf and the start of the first mitten. I like the cable and moss stitch pattern and I am placing that same pattern on the back of the mittens...




I will post the pattern here next week when I am done, so check back. It is not very difficult, and would be a great project for those either new or a bit rusty to cabling.




This week our golf course is hosting the Canadian Tour Championship golf tournament, and as such, we give up our course to the pros, but in return get to watch them on our course, and get to play some otherwise private and unavailable golf courses from around Ontario. Hubby and I are taking an extra day off and doing just that, so I will have some nice golf photos to post this week too. A bit too cold for swimming this last week of "summer", but perfect for golf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that scarf - I look forward to seeing the pattern.

Anonymous said...

The lady that loves to knit loves the scarf and mittens. You always have so many projects on the go and knit so quickly. You should enter the fastest knitter contest. Can't wait for the pattern and to see what comes next.