Thursday, March 27, 2008

Open Mesh Cap-sleeve Pullover....



Took a detour from the Vogue Cape Collared Jacket (done back and sleeve and started front left), to whip up a little treat found on Knitting Pattern Central. It's an open mesh cap sleeve pullover, using a clearance yarn I found at Cloth and Clay in Waterloo, Modern Cotton,elite, from Gedifra. The yarn is 50% cotton, 35% viscose and 15% poly. It has a stretch to it and a silky soft feel. I found 5 balls at 75% off in January and stashed it for a spring project. I am not sure there will be enough yarn, but would be willing to make the neck a short rib band instead of the cowl, if I am running low by then.
Its the kind of simple fun project that I should be able to whip up in 2 to 3 nights, and if it weren't so cold still, I would be wearing it by Sunday! Oh well, off to knit...

No comments: