Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finished all the pieces!

All the pieces of the Vogue Cardigan are done and I will be seaming like crazy at my knitting night tonight. Not much to picture today, but tomorrow... if I can finish stitching and blocking, I should have a nice photo!
So the next project is on my mind and I was planning the jacket as I walked the golf course today. I want to make a nice and simple jacket from the hand dyed New Zealand Mohair. I have wound the skeins and am ready to start.
The quilt (from my other blog-------> ), is all completed through the center, and I am left with the borders only to finish. Worth a peak if you are a quilter (or sew at all). It is much easier than it looks, and the quilting is done in manageable pieces, so by the time the borders are added, the middle is ALL done and quilted!
Off to meet my Knitting Posse, and have a nice dinner and a few hours of gabbing and laughing and knitting.
Happiness!

1 comment:

crazycrafter said...

Fun! Gotta love that!
Hannah