Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Although there were not many photos of knitting in December, I managed to knit 7 pairs of socks for Christmas gifts, as well as the texting mitts and tea cozy that DID make it onto the blog pages. I am now back to regular knitting, and my first project is a black cardigan, with (maybe) a ruffled front edge and collar. Unfortunately I think this may be hard to show in detail by photo, as the colour will not photo well. I will try when I have enough to click...
Meanwhile, I have some fun photos on my sewing side (over there in the upper right window...) and I have plans to do a bigger felting / sewing project in a week or two.
So have a Happy New Year and keep knitting in the long cold days of January. Nothing is more comfortable than having some lovely soft yarn in your hands on a cold evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me about the texting gloves - I like those and would like to have some for myself.

Happy New Year.
Nicola