Saturday, May 4, 2013

Birdhouses, Soap and Wine

What a great week. I was invited to join the knitting group in Niagara-on-the-Lake, for an afternoon of knitting and chats.  I met so many new knitters, and had so much fun, we are going to do a repeat.  A home and away visit with my knitting group and the N.O.T'y knitters! 
I also just wrapped up the felting workshop, and we made birdhouses and felt soaps.  Lot of different looks with the birdhouses, as you can see.  You can also notice some soaps, and the wine.  I only bring the wine out AFTER the hard work is done, and it is a nice finish to the afternoon.
 From the other angle...
Always fun, because knitters and felters and crafters in general are a special breed.  I love them all.

1 comment:

GrannyB said...

I love your blog. Thanks and keep the posts coming. I just went scrolling through former posts and found just want I was looking for. I'll let you know how it turns out. I've got other projects in the works, so I probably won't be back with a photo for awhile. Again, THANKS!