Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One and a Half MILLION ... wow

I have an awful lot on my plate these days.  I am altering wedding dresses, and prom dresses ('tis the season), as well as refashioning many of my friends' spring clothes.  I am also painting a large sofa size house portrait.  Golf is up and running, and I am out there four times a week, whacking the little white ball around the big green park.
I have a new pattern almost finished, but it is slow with all the extra things occupying my time!
And, sometime last week, my views surpassed one and a half million!  So thank you again!  I have been receiving lots of emails, mostly about attaching pattern notes, but lots are wonderful letters thanking me for the patterns, and discussing patterns and gauges, and yarn choices.  I love them all, so keep up the emails and comments.

 My sister dropped in for lunch on Mother's Day (what a treat, as she lives in Winnipeg, but fit me into a quick work related trip... thanks Kim).  She was wearing a beautiful knitted coat, that she knit this year.  She does wonderful work, and I wish I took a photo.
More patterns to come soon, more felting to show soon, more nice weather to golf in soon.... I love spring.


1 comment:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

So happy to have found your blog. Your designs are wonderful. Thx for sharing !!