Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mail Yarn!

Another glorious day when my mailman brought a box from Elann! It is Arabesque superwash merino from Knit One, Crochet too. There are 5 balls of four different colours. A worsted weight yarn that will knit into a colourful warm winter sweater.

I will search my patterns for a great design, or make a new one.... for now I am just holding in my hands with a faint purr in the back of my throat... oh happy day.


I have also tinkered with my site and added a slide show to the top right corner. It shows photos of Finger Puppies, made by Karen, who found the pattern on my site and emailed pictures of her litter of pups! Please send your photos of stuff from my patterns and I will add them to the show! It delights me to no end to see these... actual proof that there are knitters out there having fun with yarn and my patterns... thank you Karen!

No comments: