Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Monarch Butterfly Nuno-Felt Coat



Last photo of the butterfly pieces in assembly line....

 And the photo shoot on the front porch.  A lovely sunny day, perfect for the arrival of the first butterfly of spring!  I will be taking this one (size Small - Medium) to Pamela's in Jordan Village.  BUT, you have a chance to own one yourself, as I have also posted it to ETSY, where you can order a custom sized coat!

 I love these nuno felt coats (in all the colours that I make) as you can wear it almost all year 'round, inside in the winter, and outside spring and fall, or chilly summer nights.  Silk is warm and cool and light.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Stunning!

What a work of Art!

(((hugs)))

silverpolyglass said...

wow! what a wonderful work of art! and coming out just in time for spring, too. thanks for sharing.