Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas morning and all my house is still asleep (I have no little ones under this roof, only grown children and a beloved Aunt visiting, as well as the resident Hubby. Before I start the routine of preparing the meals for the steady stream of visitors today, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank you for the feedback through the year and for the reason to continue this blog.


I thought, when I started, that this would be about me. Keeping all my knitting ideas and patterns in one easy place so that I could find them and remember them. But it has changed into a two way conversation, with comments and emails and that drive me to continue. I get so much back from those tiny comments (and complicated questions in the emails) and I love them all. Also I am humbled by the stats that show my blog gets hits of over 1500 most days! So thank you and keep the feedback coming and hopefully I never run out of inspiration and ideas for all things yarny!
A parting shot of the trees at the end of our yard as cars drove by last night.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Your efforts to write out pattern instructions do not go unappreciated.
Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome and pls continue to inspire. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year !!