Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long Weekend -Day Two- Really, Really, Really Close

Second day of the long weekend, and we teed off at 8am. I was having a great front nine, several bogies, two pars and a birdie... nice start, and in a good rhythm. It was cool and windy but the pace of the walk was keeping me warm... until the sky opened and threw some rain in the mix. Reluctantly, we bailed, and took our damp butts home. The rest of the day was rainy on and off, a complete write-off of all things outdoors.

So the knitting resumed and late afternoon finds me a few inches from DONE. If things go well I should be able to post this pattern here on Monday or Tuesday.... stay tuned!
I also ran out and got a few groceries, and picked up the latest Interweave.


Love, Love, Love the tank top on the cover! I have a feeling it will find its way into my closet :) It has a clever cabled edging that really looks great. I have to check my stash to see if there is some yarn waiting and wishing to be this.

No comments: